Through this post we will discuss in detail about the 45th BCS Mark Distribution 2022 and Preliminary Examination Syllabus of Bangladesh Public Service Commission. If you want to know about 45th BCS Mark Distribution 2022 then read our post carefully. বাংলায় পড়ুন
The 45th BCS exam is going to be held recently. The 45th BCS Examination Circular 2022 has already been published in their official website http://www.bpsc.gov.bd. According to the published circular, numerous candidates from Bangladesh applied for the 45th BCS examination. Many of you want to know the detailed information about the 45th BCS Mark Distribution 2022. So today we have arranged our discussion only about the 45th BCS Mark Distribution 2022. Read our discussion carefully. The syllabus and distribution of 45th BCS exam is given below
45th BCS Mark Distribution 2022
The total number of 45th BCS Preliminary Examination of Bangladesh Karma Commission is 200. The 200 number MCQ exams include Bangla Language and Literature, English Language and Literature, Bangladesh Affairs, International Affairs, Geography, Environment and Disaster Management, General Science, Computer and Information Technology, Mathematical Reasoning, Mental Skills, Ethics, Values and Su. -Rule. We will provide detailed information about the 45th BCS Mark Distribution 2022 through our website so we are requesting you to complete this discussion.
Many candidates from all over the country participate in the BCS examination every year. All these candidates need to know about the standard distribution of BCS exams. We have created this post to give you all the information about the 45th BCS Exam Mark Distribution 2022. After completing our preparations, you will be able to fully understand all the details about the 45th BCS Mark Distribution 2022. And by seeing the distribution of human beings, he will be able to continue his studies accordingly. So let’s take a look at the syllabus and 45th BCS Mark Distribution 2022
|৪৫ তম বিসিএস পরীক্ষার ফলাফল ২০২২- www.bpsc.gov.bd|
45th BCS Mark Distribution 2022 PDF Download
Syllabus and Mark Distribution of 45th BCS exam
Below we have highlighted the 45th BCS exam and syllabus distribution.
|Bangla Language and Literature||35|
|English Language and Literature||35|
|Geography, Environment and Disaster Management||10|
|Computer & Information Technology||15|
|Ethics, values and good governance||10|
Bangla Language and Literature – No. 35
- Literature – 20.
- Language – 15
Literature – 20
- History of Bengali language, Bengali and Bengali, Bengali language and script.
- Era Division of Bengali Language.
- Ancient Age and Bengali Literature: Charyapad
- Medieval and Bengali Literature: Srikrishnakirtan Kavya, Mangalkavya, Vaishnava Poems, Muslim Literature, Translation Literature, Geetika
- Modern Age and Bengali Literature: Prose, Fort William College and Biographies of Modern Age Poet Writers.
- Modern poets-writers should read biographies and other subjects.
Language – 15
- Application – misapplication, spelling and grammar, terminology, synonyms and antonyms
- Sounds, letters, words, terms, sentences, suffixes, conjunctions, conjunctions.
English Language and Literature – 35
|৪৫ তম বিসিএস পরীক্ষার রেজাল্ট ২০২২ [প্রকাশিত]|
- Spelling / Synonyms / Antonyms – 4-6 questions
- Analogy – 3-4 questions
- Appropriate preposition / Adjective / Adverb – 4-6 questions
- Phrasal verbs / Idioms / Phrase / Group verbs – 5-6 questions
- Gerund / Clause / Adjective / Adverbs / syntax – 5-6 questions
- Narration / Voice / Sequence of Tense /
- Correction – 8-10 questions
- BCS question previous year / Literature – 4-6 questions
- English literature means literature written in English. Biographies of notable people who have contributed to English literature, various works written by them.
- Real Numbers, L.S.G., G.S.G., Percentage, Simple and Compound Profit, Ratio Proportion, Profit and Loss.
- Index and logarithm, parallel and multiplicative sequence and capture.
- Algebraic formulas, polynomial generators, simple and binomial equations, simple and binomial inequalities, simple equations
- Theorems for lines, angles, triangles and quadrilaterals, Pythagoras theorems, theorems for circles, modular-simple fields and solids.
- Set, layout and assembly statistics
Mental skills – 15
- Linguistic logical judgment.
- Problem solving.
- Mechanical skills.
- Spelling and language.
- Coordinate relations.
- Numerical power.
- National Affairs of Bangladesh-06
- Agricultural resources of Bangladesh – 03
- Population and Census of Bangladesh-03
- Economy of Bangladesh-03
- Industry and Commerce of Bangladesh-03
- Constitution of Bangladesh – 03
- Political situation of Bangladesh-03
- Government system of Bangladesh – 03
- National Achievements of Bangladesh and Others – 03
International Affairs – 20
- Regional and international system (in what way or under whose control the world is moving. How any continent, subcontinent or region is being controlled)
- Geopolitics (control of a country’s naval base, oil transportation route, important canals (Suez, Panama) on a sea island, controlling a seaport, extracting a country’s mineral resources.
- International security and international powers (various military alliances (NATO, ARF), arms deals, nuclear agreements, OPCW, peace agreements, war, etc. Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Palestine, Syria).
- International organizations and global economic organizations (World Bank, IMF, WTO, G20, BRICS, SAARC, G8 etc)
Geography, Environment and Disaster Management-10
- Territorial geographical location and boundaries.
- Disaster type, nature and management.
- Nature and resources of Bangladesh, various challenges etc.
- Physics (development of physics, heat and kinetics etc.) -05
- Modern Science-05
Computer and Information Technology-15
- Computer: 10 Mark
- Information technology: 5 Mark
Ethics, Values and Good Governance-10
- Definition of values education and good governance.
- The relationship between values education and good governance.
- Values Education and general ideas about good governance.
- Formation of social and national ideals and importance of values education and good governance in personal and civic life.
- Impact of values education and good governance on national development.
- How it is possible to establish values education and elements of good governance in the present social system.
- Values The benefits of education and good governance and the social disadvantages of their lack
We have tried to fully highlight the 45th BCS Mark Distribution 2022 through our discussions. Thank you so much for reading from beginning to end with our discussion.