Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022 has been published in PDF format. The new circular was first published on the Navy’s official website www.joinnavy.navy.mil.bd According to the Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022, an indefinite number of sailors and MODC will be appointed. Today we will discuss about how you can apply online according to Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022 and all the details of Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022 including application start date E.t.c. So let’s get started. According to the information of Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022, online application will start on 16th February 2022. So if you want to join the Navy, apply now. Please read the full post for details on the application. বাংলায় পড়ুন
Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022
The Navy is the naval arm of the Bangladesh Armed Forces. This force was formed in 1971. The message is about the security of about 1 lakh 17 thousand 6 hundred square kilometers of sea area of Bangladesh and important ports, military bases and economic zones. According to Wikipedia, the force currently has about 25,071 soldiers. There are 3,600 civil and civilian songs.
On 11th February, 2022, the Bangladesh Navy has announced Job of a large number of personnel for the posts of Sailor and MODC. Anyone can apply only after passing SSC. However, manpower will not be recruited for the post of female sailor this time, meaning there is no opportunity to apply for the post of female sailor.
Necessary information at a glance
Forces: Bangladesh Navy
Date of publication of notification: 11th February 2022
Position Name: Sailor & MODC
Number of vacancies: Indefinite
Job type: Full time
Workplace: Anywhere in Bangladesh
By application: Online
Application fee: 200 Taka
Online application starts: 18th February 2022
Last date for online application: 7th March 2022
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.joinnavy.navy.mil.bd
Educational Qualification of Bangladesh Navy Job
DIUC (Communication Technology Seeman): Must pass HSC or equivalent examination from Science Department with minimum GPA of 3.50.
Medical: HSC and equivalent examinations from the science department with a minimum GPA of 3.50 including biology subjects.
Petrolman Writer Store & MODC (Navy): Must pass a minimum GPA of 3.50 SSC or equivalent from any group.
Cook and Steward: must pass the SSC or equivalent examination with a minimum GPA of 2.50 from either group.
Topas: Must pass 8th class.
Physical Qualifications for Job of Bangladesh Navy
According to the Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022, the physical qualifications of the candidates are given below
Cement: 5 feet 6 inches
Petrolman: 5 feet 6 inches
Other branches: 5 feet 4 inches
MODC (Navy): 5 feet 6 inches
Male: 2 inches in 30 to 32 inch extension
Weight: Weight will be determined according to age and northern height.
According to the Job circular 2022 for the post of Bangladesh Navy Sailor and MODC, let’s take a look at some other qualifications that a candidate must have in order to apply.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh
- The candidate must know how to swim
- The candidate must be unmarried
- The age of the candidate will be 18 to 20 years for the post of sailor on 1st July 2022 and 18 to 22 years for the post of MODC.
Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022 Online Application Form Filling Procedure 2022
Bangladesh Navy Job Circular 2022 How to apply online is described below step by step
- First visit this link www.joinnavy.navy.mil.bd
- Then click on the Apply Now button below SAILOR
- Now you will get a form. Fill the form and press the submit button. And complete the rest of the work according to the following instructions.
- The applicant has to submit the application fee of 200/- Taka through mobile banking. The application will not be completed till the application fee is paid.
A candidate will be admitted as a sailor by successfully passing four steps. These four steps are given below
- Preliminary selection
- Written test
- Final health check
- And oral examination
Documents required for admission
1.Certificate of Educational Qualification
- Original Certificate of SSC Pass
- Original copy of the letter of appreciation received from the educational institution
- Original copy of the marksheet
- Original copy of Admit Card and Registration Card
- In case of 8th class pass candidates, only the certificate and marksheet obtained from the school is required
It is mentioned that if the candidates who have passed SSC cannot submit the original copy for any reason, they should also submit the attested photocopy, but the attestation must be done by the first class graduating officer.
2. Other necessary documents
Certificate of Character and Nationality obtained from the Mayor or Chairman of the Municipality or Chairman of the Union Parishad or Ward Councilor
- Attested photocopy of National Identity Card or Birth Registration
- Attested photocopy of father’s national identity card
- Parental consent
- Attested color photo of 15 passport size candidates attested 1 copy of father and 1 copy of mother.
It is also requested to read and view the above mentioned Bangladesh Navy Sailor and MODC Recruitment Circular 2022 before applying and before going to the designated admission center with the required documents.