Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022: Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022 has been published in the academic year 2021-2022. National University (Graduate) 1st Year Admission Result 2021-2022 has been published through the official website of the National University nu.edu.bd. Students who applied for the National University Honours Admission but did not get a place in the merit list in the first step can find out the results from our today’s article. বাংলায় পড়ুন
Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022 All the information related to the process of knowing the results has been mentioned in detail in this article. The Honours 1st Merit List 2022 has already been published through the National University website. Today, the National University Authority has published the 2nd Merit List 2022 Honours Admission through their website. All the students waiting for Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022 can find out in detail from this article. The third merit list will also be published subject to vacancies for admission in the first year of National University Honours.
Students who did not get admission in the 1st merit list in the national subordinate institutions and those students who migrated because they did not like the subject in the first merit list can know all the results from today’s article. Students will be able to view the results on the National University website and via SMS from 4pm today.
National University Honours Admission 2nd Merit List Result 2022
There are 2254 colleges across the country under the National University. Students who want to see the results of the second merit list online can find out by following all the information mentioned on our website. Students will be able to know the results of Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022 through SMS.
For the convenience of the students more detailed information including both types of rules has been mentioned on our website. All the students will be able to know the 2nd Merit List 2022 Honours Admission by following any method as per their choice. All the students who are interested to know the results should read our complete discussion carefully and know the results of your Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022.
Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022 (Online)
All the students seeking admission in the institutions of the National University will be able to know the results of Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022 from the website by following the procedure below.
- First you need to access the National University website. The link to the website is app1.nu.edu.bd
- Enter the website and enter your roll and pin number at the designated place.
- When the PIN and roll number are entered correctly, click on the login button.
- You will be able to see the next notice regarding the result received.
- If you get the opportunity to get admission in any institution under the National University as per the 2nd merit list, then you will get an SMS with your specific mobile number.
Students who did not get a place in the second merit list can wait for the third merit list or you can apply later through the release slip.
Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022 (SMS)
If you want to know the results of Honours Admission 2nd Merit List through SMS, you have to send SMS from your mobile number by following the procedure below. Students can know the 2nd merit list 2022 Honours Admission by sending an SMS from the mobile number of any operator.
- First of all, enter the message option on your mobile.
- Write SMS in this way in message option NU <space> ATHN <space> Roll
- If the SMS is written in a proper manner, send it to 16222.
- In the return SMS you will be able to know Honours Admission 2nd Merit List Result 2022.
If you have not got the chance to get admission in National University Institutions even in Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022, then you must be patient. The National University will re-publish the merit list subject to vacancies. Or you can be admitted by applying through a release slip.
National University Waiting List Result 2022
Students who will not get admission as per 2nd merit list will have to wait in the waiting list. If the specified seats are not filled, the National University Authority will re-publish the merit list. You will be able to know the results of the merit list later by following the same procedure.
If the merit list is not re-published by the National University Authority, then you can apply for admission through the release slip. All the information regarding release slip admission is mentioned on our website. Students who are on the waiting list should keep an eye on the notice issued by the National University. Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022.
National University Release Slip Information
Students who did not get admission in the first, second and third merit list in the institutions affiliated to the National University and those students who did not get admission within the stipulated time due to dislike of the subject will be able to apply through the release slip. No student will get admission through release slip unless he / she has made an initial application to the National University. In the following cases students will be able to apply through the release slip.
- If admission is canceled.
- If you do not get a place in the merit list.
- If you are not admitted even after getting the merit list due to not liking the prescribed subject.
- Students will be able to choose a total of five colleges in case of mass slip. Five colleges can be selected from any region of the country.
- Students cannot change categories in the case of release slips. In other words, the student of the science department has to apply for admission in the science department.
- Students have to choose the subjects subject to vacancies while applying.
In all these cases students can apply for admission only through release slip. Students will have to wait for the second release slip if they do not get the chance to get admission in the first release slip. Subject to vacancies, two release slips from National University 2 will be issued.
Honours Admission Required Documents
The following documents will be required for admission in Honours 1st year of National University. Students must be admitted to the specified college with these papers. If any paper is omitted, the admission of the student will not be completed.
- Application form filled online. With all the correct information.
- Passport size color photo.
- Original number sheet and certificate of SSC examination.
- Original number sheet and certificate of HSC examination.
The student must be admitted to the specified college with all these documents. All the eligible students will submit these papers along with the registration fee to the specified college as per Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022. Information regarding registration fee is given below.
Honours Admission Fee
Admission fees are different for different students. Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022 Students have to pay a certain fee according to the subject they have got the opportunity of admission.
- Initial application fee – 250 Taka
- Registration fee – 450 Taka
- Fee for student sports and culture program – 20 Taka
- BNCC fee – 5 Taka
- Rover Scout Fee – 10 Taka
- There are also some other admission fees
- Student Admission Cancellation Fee – 700 Taka
- Student Continuing Fee – 700 Taka
Through today’s discussion, all the information related to the National University’s Honours Admission 2nd Merit List 2022 has been mentioned. Hopefully all the students will be able to know the second merit list through this discussion today.
If you have trouble understanding any part of today’s discussion or if you want to know any information related to the discussion, please comment. Thank you all very much for being with us.