Smoking is a very bad habit. It gradually destroys a person. Today we have discussed in detail how to get rid of bad habits like smoking. You can also avoid smoking by starting the following habits. বাংলায় পড়ুন
Make these habits to avoid smoking
(1) No more smoking. Once you have decided to quit smoking, no more cigarettes can be smoked. Studies have shown that it is very difficult to smoke a cigarette without a cigarette. Most smokers go back to their normal state after a puff, so you need to be firm that you can’t smoke a single cigarette. When you see things that make you want to smoke, such as cigarettes, lighters, ashtrays, remove them. Avoid all the places where you used to smoke. During the time you smoke, keep yourself busy. Some foods enhance the taste of smoking and make smoking more attractive – meat, tea, coffee, soft drinks, etc. So avoid these.
Again some foods spoil the taste of smoking such as fruits and vegetables eat more of these.
(2) If you stop smoking, you will feel very bad for the first few days. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Some of the adverse reactions that can occur in the body are restless mood, irritability, tiredness, sleep problems, constipation, inability to concentrate on any task. If you see these, don’t panic, you will know that these are normal and will get better in a few days. Understand how much your body is benefiting from this bad feeling.
(3) The desire to smoke must be suppressed. When a cigarette is craving, try to stop it. This persecution is the strongest in two minutes so you have to take your mind to the other side.
Here are three ways you can do it
- Choose a friend. Call her when she wants to smoke and she will encourage you not to smoke and help you quit.
- Think of the person for whom you want to quit smoking. If you want to quit smoking for your daughter, you can put a picture of her with you. When you look at the picture of your desire to smoke, then your desire to smoke will decrease.
- You can walk a little from outside. If you want to smoke cigarettes from a tong shop while walking, avoid that too.
(4) Try to spend more time with a friend who does not smoke. If someone tells you to smoke, try not to say no. You can say I quit smoking. Thank you. I don’t smoke. If you have a friend who has quit smoking, you can ask them for advice on how they can quit smoking.
(5) Exercise every day. Exercising for at least five minutes every day will greatly reduce the urge to smoke.
(6) Some medicinal nicotine, inhaler patches, sprays can help you. These will reduce your urge to smoke. You can start with what your doctor recommends.
(7) Do not despair if you smoke again after quitting. You are not alone. Most smokers fail to quit smoking for the first time. Most people who quit smoking have succeeded after trying several times. Quit smoking so don’t be discouraged if you quit smoking for any reason after quitting. Check for any situations that you have not been able to prevent so that the same mistakes do not happen again.