We use Google Maps in various aspects of our daily lives, such as when visiting an unfamiliar place to find out the location of different organizations to move to a new location. In addition, we use Google Maps to find out the different locations. When using Google Maps, we must use our phone with an internet connection. If you don’t have an internet connection, it is very difficult to use Google Maps. But did you know that Google Maps can be used without an internet connection? Yes, Google Maps can indeed be used without an internet connection but in that case, you have to download the map of the place you need beforehand. বাংলায় পড়ুন
According to a report in the Indian media Gazette News, Google Maps can be used without an internet connection. It is called Offline Map. However, there are some barriers to using offline maps. For example, in the case of offline map usage, traffic-related information and route directions and alternative road directions will not be available at the specified time. But you can see the girl in a certain area very well. This will facilitate your movement. And if there is a problem with the internet connection, you will get a little relief from the misery you would have suffered. So let’s find out how to download Google Maps offline.
Use Google Map Offline
- Here’s how to download a map of an area for offline use
- Open the Google Maps application and then click on the profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Now it will give you a list of options. From there, select the offline map.
- Then select Select Your On Map.
- Finally, download the map offline by clicking on the download option.
One thing to keep in mind when using Google Maps offline is that offline maps are valid for a certain period so it needs to be updated promptly. If you are on a WiFi connection it does this automatically. But if you want to manually update Google Maps, follow the steps below
- First, you open your Google Maps application
- Now go to the offline map by clicking on your profile picture
- And select Expired or Expiring Area from the list
- Then you can update by clicking on the update option.