Masters 1st Part Form Fill-up 2022: Notice has been published to fill up the Masters 1st Part Examination Form under the National University. This form filling notification is published through the official website of National University www.nubd.info/honours. According to the new form filling notification published on the website, the notice to fill the application form for the 2019 Masters First Part Examination has been published. Through today’s discussion, all the information related to the National University’s Preliminary to Masters Examination Form Filling Notice has been given in detail. বাংলায় পড়ুন
You can easily find out all the information from our discussion. Therefore, all students are requested to read our entire discussion carefully. Students are eager to know this information after the publication of the notice to fill up the 2019 Masters First Year Examination Form of the National University. We have arranged this discussion today to answer all your questions. Find out the complete information from our post. Masters 1st Part Form Fill-up 2022.
Masters 1st Part Form Fill-up 2022 Important Date
Important information regarding filling up of National University Masters 1st Part Form 2022 is mentioned below.
|Form Fill-up started||16 April 2022|
|Form Fill-up last Date||10 May 2022|
|last date for data entry||11 May 2022|
|last date for Deposit Money||7 June 2022|
|last date for submission of other documents||8 June 2022|
Masters 1st Part Exam Application Eligibility
To participate in the Masters 1st Part Examination, the student must acquire the following qualifications. Without these qualifications, students will not be able to participate in the Preliminary to Masters first phase examination. Masters 1st Part Form Fill-up 2022.
Masters First Part Examination 2022 Eligibility
In case of examinees of 2018-2019 academic year
All these students who are currently studying in 2018-2019 academic year will be able to participate in the Preliminary to Masters 1st part examination as regular candidates of 2019.
For the candidates of 2017-2018 academic year
Students who could not participate in the 2017 Masters Preliminary Admission Test of the 2017-2018 academic year will be able to participate in the examination of all subjects this year.
And all the students who have failed by participating in the examination of 2016 or also failed in one or more papers by re-examination in 2016 will participate in the examination of all papers.
For the candidates of 2016-2017 academic year
Students who did not participate in the 2016 and 2017 exams will be able to participate in all the 2019 exam papers.
Students who have participated in the Masters Preliminary Examination 2016-2017 but have failed will be able to participate in one or more paper examinations as Special Candidates.
Masters 1st Part Examination 2019 Application Form Fill-up Method
Follow the steps below to fill the application form for Masters 1st Part Exam 2019. Masters 1st Part Form Fill-up 2022.
- The applicant has to enter the website www.nubd.info/honours at his own risk and fill the application form with his registration number as per the specific rules of the website. Once the application form filling process is completed, the online application form has to be downloaded and printed. The latent form contains the subject code and what is mentioned along with all the information of the student. The application form along with the fee mentioned in the application form should be submitted to the specified address.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the candidate should be attached with the application form
- In case of BCS candidates, they have to enter their letter code carefully.
After filling the online application form, the following documents should be submitted along with the application form. Masters 1st Part Form Fill-up 2022.
- 2 copies of the form filled online
- Two copies of passport size photo
- Two photocopies of the registration card
- There are 2 online copies of last year’s results
Masters First Year Exam 2022 Important Information
- If any candidate is given the opportunity to participate in the examination in any way by using the result of registration number, the responsibility will be borne by the concerned college.
- Candidates must show the original registration card provided by the university in case of examination.
If the candidate fills the application form for any subject other than the specified special mentioned in the registration card, his / her application will be rejected.
- You need to know the examination schedule and other information from the official website of the National University.
- Under no circumstances will a candidate be allowed to take part in the examination at his own college or institution.
Necessary and detailed information regarding the Masters First Year Examination 2022 under the National University has been mentioned in our discussion. Hopefully you have understood the information mentioned in the discussion very well. If you have trouble understanding any of the information related to the discussion or if you want to know any information, please contact us. We will try our best to solve all your problems. Above all, sincere thanks to everyone for being with us.