Ministry of Land Job Circular 2022 has been published. The Ministry of Land Job Circular 2022 has been published on their official website on 15 February 2022. We have published the notice on our website for your convenience. You can easily download it from our website. In this published circular only 453 people will be appointed as computer operators. So all the candidates who are interested to work in the Ministry of Land should apply online through this website. How to apply for the post of Computer Operator as per Land Ministry Job Circular 2022 and if you want to know more about Land Ministry Job Circular 2022 then read our full post. We will discuss in detail the Land Ministry Job Circular 2022 (Computer Operator) through this post. So let’s get started বাংলায় পড়ুন
Ministry of Land Job Circular 2022
The Ministry of Land is a government ministry in Bangladesh. Where work is done for formulation and implementation of national policy on land and other issues. It took place on January 20, 1982. The Job notification 2022 of the Ministry of Land was published on 15th February 2022. It is mentioned that 453 people will be given the post of computer operator. If you pass graduation (honors), you can also apply. However, if you are a candidate from Rangamati, Bandarban and Khagrachhari districts, you will not be able to apply. Keep reading this post to know more details about Land Ministry Job Circular 2022.
Important information at a glance
- Organization: Ministry of Land
- Publication of notification: 15th February 2022
- Category: 01
- Number of vacancies: 453
- Job type: Full time
- Workplace: Any place in Bangladesh
- Salary: 18,650 -19,300 Taka
- By application: Online
- Application fee: 112 Taka
- Online application starts: 23rd February 2022
- Application deadline: March 22, 2022
- Age: Under 30
- Official Website: www.lmap.minland.gov.bd
All information related to vacancies
All the information related to the vacancies mentioned in the Ministry of Land Job Notification 2022 is discussed in detail below.
- Position Name: Computer Operator
- Number of vacancies: 453
- Salary scale: 16,650 / -, 18,200 / -, 19,300 Taka
- Great: 13th
- Educational Qualification: Graduated from Science Department
- Experience: No experience required
- Age: Under 30 years
Ministry of Land Terms of Application
- Candidate must complete the application online from this link www.lmap.teletalk.com.bd.
- He has to apply from 23rd February 2022 to 22nd March 2022.
- The maximum age of the candidate will be 30 on 1st February 2022
- If the heroic freedom fighter son or daughter or disabled candidate, the maximum age limit will be 32 years.
- Candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh
- Candidates working in Government Semi-Government and Autonomous Institutions must apply for permission from the appropriate authorities and show a copy of permission during the oral examination.
Let’s see how to apply for Land Ministry Job Circular 2022
- First you need to enter this link www.lmap.teletalk.com.bd
- Then you have to click on Apply NowClick on the name of the position of Computer Operator
- Now select No and then click Next
- Now you will get the land ministry application form which you have to fill and submit.
Application fee submission procedure
If you apply online, you will be given a user ID. With that user ID, you have to submit the application fee from your mobile phone through Teletalk SIM. For this, you have to have a balance of Rs. Following the procedure given below, you can submit the application fee for the post of Computer Operator of the Ministry of Land via SMS.
1st SMS: Write LMAP <space> User ID and send to 16222
Example: LMAP ABCDEF & send to 16222
2nd SMS: LMAP <space> Yes <space> PIN and send to 16222
Example: LMAP Yes 12345678 & send to 16222
If all the activities are completed properly, 120 / – will be deducted from your Teletalk SIM and you will be notified via a confirmation SMS.
Download Ministry of Land Job Exam Admission Card
The written test will be conducted in MCQ mcq method. Only candidates who have passed the written and practical examination will be able to participate in the oral examination. All the candidates have to participate in the written practical and oral examination in compliance with the hygiene rules. You can find out all the information regarding the date and time of the place of Job examination by visiting the official website of the Ministry of Land. Admit card download related information can be found here. However, all the applicants who are initially considered eligible will be able to know all the information related to the Job test through SMS.
The list of documents to be shown in the oral examination as per the Ministry of Land Job Notification 2022 is given below.
- All certificates
- No Objection Letter (where applicable)
- Certificate issued by City Corporation or Municipality or Union Parishad as a permanent resident of the district concerned.
- National Identity Card
- Certificate of Character.
- Candidates from all districts except three hill districts will be able to apply.
- The applicant must mention his / her latest acquired educational qualification in the application form
- All the information of the applicant such as his own name, father’s name, mother’s name etc. should be written in the same way as the relevant certificate. No spelling mistake can be made.
- Candidates must apply with their respective permanent address. Cannot apply with temporary address.
- Candidates who are employed elsewhere must then apply with the permission of the hiring authority.
Declaration: Candidate should declare in the declaration part of the online application form that all the information provided by the candidate in the application form is correct and true. If so, the candidature will be canceled at any stage before or after the examination and even after the appointment and legal action can be taken against the candidate concerned.