Rajshahi University A-Unit Mark Distribution : Today’s discussion is mainly for those students who completed their application in the light of Rajshahi University Admission Notification. Our today’s article is arranged with all the information related to unit distribution in Rajshahi University. Those of you who have completed the application in this unit at Rajshahi University already know that Rajshahi University has started their admission process and process. বাংলায় পড়ুন

Many of you may not know about the correct value distribution of the unit at Rajshahi University. What a student needs to know. So we will try to give you all the information about unit standard distribution in Rajshahi University through today’s discussion. Rajshahi University A-Unit Mark Distribution So read our publication till the end and find out the detailed information about the standard distribution of units at Rajshahi University.

Rajshahi University A-Unit Pass Mark And Merit Order

Admission test activities have started for those of you who have already completed the application in the light of Rajshahi University Admission Notification. It is very important for all the students who have completed their application in the light of the notification Rajshahi University A-Unit Mark Distribution to know the unit based pass number and merit order of Rajshahi University.

Through our today’s discussion, you will get a detailed idea about the pass number and merit order of the unit of Rajshahi University. For your convenience, we have arranged today’s discussion in the light of RU Admission Notice. From here you will get complete information about Rajshahi University A-Unit Pass Number Merit Order or RU A-Unit Pass Number Merit Order.

RU Admission Circular 2021-2022

To pass from this unit of Rajshahi University this year, you must get the following marks. However, only you can pass from the unit at Rajshahi University.

It should be noted here that in the admission test you have to get minimum 24 marks only then you will be nominated for the written test only. You will also need to get the lowest marks in the written test. In total you must get 40% of the marks if you want to pass the RU A unit admission test.

Rajshahi University A-Unit Mark Distribution 

MCQ admission test number 100 will be held. Time will be 1 hour. Each unit will have 60 questions. However, it will be informed soon which units will be tested in which subjects.

Mark Distribution of RU Admission Test

The manner in which the pre-admission distribution has been maintained in the meeting. As a result, the Rajshahi University A-Unit Mark Distribution examination will be held in three units in the light of MCQ questions according to the previous distribution.

Rajshahi University A-Unit Mark Distribution A total of 100 MCQ exams will be held. The exam will have 60 questions. The value of each question is 1.25. And for 5 wrong answers one number can be deducted. Pass number 40 of this one hour test. 15,000 will take part in the admission test in three shifts every day. This time the total number of candidates in the three units is 1 lakh 35 thousand.

Rajshahi University A-Unit Mark Distribution 

Rajshahi University A-Unit Mark Distribution 

Rajshahi University Mark Distribution A-Unit

This unit (Arts, Law, Fine Arts, Social Sciences and Education and Research Institute) will have three parts A, B, C. There will be 30 marks in A (Bangla) part, 30 marks in B (English) part and 40 marks in C (General Knowledge) part. Students wishing to change department will be tested on the same question paper. Rajshahi University A-Unit Mark Distribution

In the case of student selection in this unit, 60 percent of the total seats will be reserved for humanities. The remaining 40 percent of seats are for non-humanities.

I hope that through our discussion today you have got a complete idea about the standard distribution of units in Rajshahi University. If you have been a student of Rajshahi University A-Unit Mark Distribution and have been a student in the light of Rajshahi University Admission Notice, then we think that today’s discussion or article has come in handy. If you have any information or suggestions about us, please let us know in the comment box.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.