Dandruff is a great skin problem. Many experts say that dandruff is called seborrheic dermatitis. This is the early stage of dermatitis. বাংলায় পড়ুন
This dandruff is also caused by allergies called PSORIASIS (Psoriasis) and ATOPIC DERMATITIS (Atopic Dermatitis). Dandruff weakens the hair follicles and makes the hair rough. Dandruff is also caused by allergies. In most cases, it can be very serious for the hair. Due to this a lot of hair falls out. In winter, hair falls out a lot and dandruff increases the risk of hair loss. Dandruff helps to keep hair dirty and always dirty. Dandruff is found on the scalp or hair. However, black hair is more understandable. Dandruff causes the scalp to become dry and itchy a lot. Again it is more noticeable when falling from head to neck. Dandruff is caused by a type of fungus called Malagasies Globus. Which survives by eating hair skin and oil.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, many people think that having dirty hair causes dandruff, but this is not true. However, if you do not clean your hair regularly, dandruff will increase. The cause of dandruff is not yet known, but research is still ongoing.
The National Health Service in the UK says dandruff is caused by dirt. However, it also helps to increase the risk of dandruff in stress and cold weather.
There are some ways to get rid of dandruff
1) Those who have oily scalp should use shampoo 5-6 days a week. That shampoo is used regularly. If the shampoo does not work, then the shampoo should be changed according to the doctor’s advice. Because if the scalp is oily, there is a chance of getting more dandruff. Or the advice should be used according to the doctor’s advice.
2) Take antihistamine medicine. It is a type of antibiotic. Which frees the hair from dandruff if it is allergic-type dandruff.
3) The NHS, the UK’s national agency for services, says dandruff-resistant shampoos should be used. Especially that barely.
- Zinc pyrithione
- Selenium sulfide
- Salicylic acid
- Ketoconadol or Coulter
Etc. These ingredients. However, it should be used according to the advice of the pharmacist or physician.
4) Dandruff is more than dust, dirt, and grime, so the hair should be covered when going out.
5) Aloe vera gel should be applied at least once a week. Aloe vera is very beneficial for hair. And much more effective for the hair. It also strengthens the hair follicles.
6) After using the shampoo must use the conditioner. Conditioner helps to clean dirty, dusty, dirty hair.
7) Entry Dandruff Shampoo must be used once a week. Dandruff gradually decreases with its use.
8) Mix baking soda or besan with lemon juice and leave it for a few minutes. There are many benefits to hair.
9) After shampooing the hair, you should apply sour yogurt in wet conditions. But you can’t keep it for long, at least 15 minutes is enough.
10) Hair spray with gel or medicine should never be used for hairstyles. The risk of dandruff is much higher when the hair gets dirty due to the accumulation of dust in it.
11) Vitamin-B complex, essential fatty acids, and zinc should be included in the food chart. This is because lack of vitamins and zinc also causes oily hair and dandruff.
12) The best and easiest way is to mix lemon juice with coconut oil and apply it to the hair roots. Lemon is very, very beneficial for hair.
Lemon contains citric acid. About 5% to 6% citric acid at a pH of about 2.2, which makes it taste sour. Lemons also contain vitamin C. Which is very beneficial for hair. Only lemon juice can be applied to the hair but it can get rid of dandruff.
Stay free from dandruff Keep your hair fresh.