There are very few people who suffer from low back pain or back pain. Usually women suffer more from low back pain. The main reason for this is the wrong body posture. Most of the people who suffer from low back pain get this problem due to wrong movement. However, if some rules are followed, this pain can be avoided a lot. Today we are going to discuss some of the do’s and don’ts that can help you avoid back pain. Let’s take a look at the detailed discussion বাংলায় পড়ুন
Why Back Pain Attacks?
We have back pain for some of the following reasons. Because let’s take a look at the shots
- As we age, the bones in our lumbar spine begin to erode. It usually starts after the age of 40. Bone loss can cause back pain.
- PLID prolapsed ventricular discs are more common in people between the ages of 25 and 40. If there is a soft disc in each bone, it can cause back pain if the disc is detached and puts pressure on the nerve endings.
- Pain in the waist when lifting heavy objects or when standing or sitting for a long time leaning forward causes back pain.
- Regularly driving for long periods of time causes cramping in the lower back while sitting or walking
- Excessive body weight according to height can cause back pain
How to Avoid Back Pain
Here are some tips to help you get rid of low back pain:
- Do not bend in front of the body. When lifting something from below, break the knee without resting the body. Keep heavy things close to the body
- Do not carry heavy objects in one hand. The hand that will carry it will pull on the muscles of the side spine.
- Sit with your waist straight when working on a laptop or desktop. For this, lumber roll utensils can be used in the chair. The height of the chair and table must be adjusted
- Sleep in a firm bed. Sleep on a mattress and a thin mattress. Do not use any foam.
- Do not stand for long. If you have to stand for a long time, sit for 20 minutes and 5 minutes instead of standing in one place. You can use footrest while standing. If you want to stand for a long time, take the weight of the body from one foot to the other after a while.
- Always lean to one side while getting out of bed.
- Use low heel shoes or sandals
- Use attractive table and chairs so that the spine is in the UN position while cutting vegetables / spices / washing clothes / cleaning the house.
- Regular exercise works as a good antidote for low back pain. If you have long lasting pain, consult an experienced doctor.
From our discussion today, you can know what steps you can take to avoid low back pain and why low back pain occurs. Also, if you want to know about any topic, let us know by commenting in the comment box.